Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting ready to leave

Coby and I have had an amazing week in Seoul. We are so fortunate to be here and meet the people that have taken care of Andy since he was 4 weeks old. His foster family will never be forgotten, and I hope to keep in touch with them.

We spent more time with Andy today. He was discharged from the hospital this morning and brought to Eastern. We got to play with him for about an hour before he had to go home. He is still coughing a little, sounds wheezy at times. He will be on a liquid steroid for about one week. But none of this slows him down! He crawls super fast and pulls up to standing really quickly. He is very active, constantly looking for a new toy to play with. He lets us hold him, and he will sit in our laps to play. And no crying when the foster family left for awhile to leave us alone with him! I am anxious about the flight back because he is very active. I have no idea how we will keep him occupied for 12 hours. I feel sorry for the people around us, because I think it may be a loud flight!

We are ready to come home and be with our families. We have tons of pictures to share when we get back.

No comments: