Friday, December 18, 2009

Worst blogger updater ever



I'm not very good at this blogging thing. One, I don't remember to do it often, or I don't have much time. Two, I don't think most people care about the mundane things that occur in our lives. Not that I think our lives are boring-I like things calm and predictable, so our "ordinary" life is fine with me. So all you get today are some pictures of Andy, which is what most people want to see anyway. The first one looks like he is upset; I caught the moment right before he smiles. And in the second picture, he looks like he needs to be powdered. Andy has very mild eczema, so we slather him with cetaphil after a bath and use aquaphor on his face, which leaves him a little shiny. That plus the ever present drool will make you reflect light like a beacon. But, the cetaphil-aquaphor combo works great to keep his eczema away.

2 comments:

KSKH said...

Are you kidding? Life with a one year old is never boring and I love updates.

Petra said...

I love hearing the so-called mundane as well! :)