Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas, despite the last minute change in plans. We were supposed to go to Bartlesville to spend Christmas with Coby's parents, but the Blizzard of '09 forced us to stay here. So we went to my parent's house and had a leisurely Christmas afternoon. We will likely go to Bartlesville next weekend for a late holiday.



Andy started a new crawl/walk two days ago. We are calling it "The Crab". He is so close to walking, taking three steps today. I am torn about this latest development. He is so cute when he is crawling, and I am not sure how we are going to keep up with him once he walks. But, it seems inevitable that this milestone will soon be passed.

2 comments:

Miles of Smiles said...

That was great! My favorite part his the crab walk with a ball in each hand! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!

Amy said...

oh so cute! Love the crab-walk. :)