Sunday, November 15, 2009

Andy's 1st Birthday


Andy had is one year-old pictures on Friday. He was amazing during the photo shoot, just smiling and playing. He can be so patient! I'm sure Coby, my mother-in-law, and I looked completely ridiculous trying to make him smile. But it worked, and we have great pictures to show for it.


My favorite photos from the day.




For the Christmas card (I can't believe I actually convinced Coby to do this...parenting does change a person, I guess):


We had a great time yesterday celebrating Andy's 1st birthday with friends and family. We got Andy his own cake, which he was very interesting in playing with, not so much with eating it. It was basically like fingerpaint for him. He scored some really neat toys and cute clothes. I have no idea where we will put all this stuff, especially since Christmas is next month. Maybe it's time to start building that house??

No comments: