Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Knots

I couldn't sleep last night.

Every time we have found out anything about Andy, from the initial referral to his passport, it has been on a Wednesday. It has now been two weeks since his passport was issued, so I am hopeful to hear once again from Mary Anne at Dillon. We were told travel clearance usually takes 2-4 weeks; I am hopeful it is today!

My stomach is knotted up, I can't focus, can't sleep, can't eat. I feel like if this day ends without any information, we will have to wait another week.

Unacceptable!

1 comment:

Amber and Luke said...

I bet you'll get the call today! I hope so! I also hope I hear that we have EP and maybe they just forgot to call me and we have passport too?? Probably not possible :( for us.

I bet you'll be in Korea by the weekend! (fingers crossed)