Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling better

I was really hoping to be in S. Korea on my birthday, but obviously that didn't work out. I spent most of last week waiting for news that never came, then feeling really blue that it didn't. My mood is better this week; I know that we are going soon, but this wait is dreadful!

Coby is the best husband I could ask for. Just trust me.

Here's a picture of the beautiful blue topaz ring Coby gave me for my birthday. Topaz is Andy's birthstone. I think I'm getting a little obsessed with David Yurman jewelry.




Here are a couple of shots of the dogs and Porkchop over the weekend. I sometimes wish I could live for one day like they do.

Cub, looking mighty fine.
Biscuit with her favorite toy that she has had
since Christmas.


All four of "the babies": Biscuit and Scout sharing
the back bed; Cub and Porkchop on the front bed.

No comments: